Friday, May 9, 2014

SCHOLARSHIP SEEKING STUDENTS OF PAKISTAN:

Rather than trying for a British university scholarship,students shud try for schengen coutries like poland,since being behind the Iron curtain before the 1990s there isnt much competition for scholarship attainment and also since being part of a schenghen visa system,u get to travel aroung 28 countries with a polish visa or an italian visa.So this is what I advised Hamza to do when we were applying for Hamzas scholarship and as a consequence he attained a scholarship to poland. With this approach one can land at Warsaw airport and further on one cud take a bus onto any of the european countries that are part of the scheghen economic area.Countries like Austria,Luxembourg ,Belgium,switzerland and sweden..
I can say this wid conviction since when I myself wanted to backpack across europe,I went to the swedish embassy in London to get a schenghen visa.Once I acquired this visa,I travelled from France to belgium to Germany and then Austria utill I reached Slovakia.All this without any immigration interference .Also it cost me just 9 pounds return for a National express bus ticket till Netherland,the only catch is u have to reserve and pay for a bus seat like a month in advance.Since urgent tickets are a bit expensive maybe like 40 pounds return from England till netherlands etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment